- Use the Upload button to add a file from your hard drive.
- Or use the URL field to paste in a link to an image online somewhere else.
- Add a description and copyright statement to the Description field.
- Note that when you edit this image later, the description
- Set the alignment if you want.
- Click the Insert into Post button to add the new image to your Post.
If you need to edit the image’s information, then:
- Click the Image icon on the toolbar.
- Or click the Manage->Media Library tab.
- Click the title of the image in the list to switch to the image editing screen.
Note that when you add a description in the Write-Post editing toolbar, the description contents end up in the caption field/alternative text attribute later.